We advocate, train and collaborate with individuals in Greece and around the world to promote innovation through open data. We do this through:
- Open data training courses: we deliver open data courses for business, government and academic sector
- Events: we can organize a variety of events. From lunchtime lectures to annual open data events
- Tools and standards: our team works with partners, universities and companies, to evolve state-of-the-art tools and standards in open data
- Certify: our vision is to certify all open data in Greece to maximize reuse and unlock its value
- Public consultations: the ODI Athens Node provides input to policy consultations and facilitates the opening of data from public organizations.